Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Escape from the Cocoon


What dreams do you have hidden away safe and sound in their cocoons? Is it time to set them free?

I have finally pulled my book project back out of its safe hiding spot in the back of my desk drawer, where it has been hibernating for, unfortunately, years.

A few months ago I went to a great workshop by Janet Goldstein called 'The New World of Publishing.' It motivated me to get restarted on this project and I have been working away on it ever since.

May all of our dreams finally get to see the light of day and fly!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Saludos, Amba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the feel of this illustration.

    Looking forward to hearing about the completion of your book. Press on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a treat to see your beautifully expansive pieces! This one opens up my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the book as the butterfly, and the trail of dots is just sweet! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Vivi! I'm so happy to hear your on the journey. I'm whoo hoo ing it from here. Love to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go, Vivi, go! I've always said you should create a book! I love your style, I'm sure it will be incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow vivi! that is so awesome! this illustration is so cool... and I'm so excited to learn more about your book!!! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete